Inbound Call Center
IVR Outsourcing Services
What is IVR Service? Interactive Voice Response (IVR) is a system which allows customers to interact with a computer through speech recognition, or alternatively, through the telephone keypad. IVR outsourcing is very useful in situations when a contact center executive is not necessary, yet customers still require some degree of interaction. IVR services from MMTech IT Services, a leading Call Center Outsourcing company, are a cost-effective option for gaining an advantage over competitors and building customer satisfaction.
IVR can assist you to:
- Be available to your customers whenever required and from any location
- Provide information about your business' offerings
- Allow customers to enter passwords and access confidential information
- Direct customer's calls to the specific company department or office
- Distribute automated outbound calls for surveys, up-selling, post sales support etc.
- Customize menus, on-hold functions and transfer options